]]>
Guitar Hero, Star Wars, and more for BlackBerry
A lire aussi >>

dimanche, septembre 10, 2006

Dog it ? What is it?

Après avoir vu quelques blog avec une icône dog it, j'ai cliqué pour voir... il s'agissait d'Hubdog, une firme Québecoise basée à Montréal qui offre la possibilité de diffuser le contenu d'un blog dans un format Pocket PC & Smartphone .

Il y quelques jours, j'ai crée une Widset My Mobiblog grace à leur application J2ME, Hubdog fonctionne sur le même principe mais pour les appareils mobiles ayant un OS Windows mobile Edition.

Windows Mobile Edition with Hubdog for Pocket PC & SmartPhone

J'ai donc crée mon profil sur leur site et ajouté le fil RSS de My mobiBlog chez Hubdog. L'interface ergonomique et intuitive est pour l'instant en anglais mais des rumeurs parlent d'une version japonnaise en préparation.
---

Dog it ? What is it?


I have seen on the Internet, many bloqs using the dog it icon. Dog it, what is it? After I have to click on this icon, I learned the Hubdog is a company of Montréal (Québec). Hubdog allows you to make mobile a blog on the Smartphone & pocket PC which use Windows Mobile Edition.

So, I create my profile and add my rss feed of My mobiBlog on their site. Now, you can read this blog on your cellphone with My widset My mobiblog available for J2ME cellphones or with Hubdog for windows mobile.

Windows Mobile Edition with Hubdog for Pocket PC & SmartPhone

The user interface is very intuitive and a next japanese version would be in progress.

Aucun commentaire:

Template Design | Elque 2007